Subject: Inquiry Regarding Payment of Statutory Fee for Tobacco-Related Products
From: Anita Jelinić | Elda Ltd. <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2025 13:31:44 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am contacting you on behalf of IZY VAPE LTD (submitter ID 05474)

I would like to inform you that we currently do not have any customers in
the Estonian market purchasing products under the listed Product IDs.
Additionally, we have submitted our annual sales report via EU-CEG.

Regarding the statutory fee, could you please clarify if the payment of
100 euros per Product ID is mandatory in this case, meaning a total of
1900 euros for 19 Product IDs, or is there an option to withdraw the
products from EU-CEG, which would exempt us from this fee?

Thank you in advance for your response and clarification.

Best regards,

Anita Jelinić bacc.oec.

TPD Coordinator

Elda Ltd. Zrinskih 62, 35400 Nova Gradiska, Croatia, Europe

T. +385 35 361 361  F. +385 35 362 362

E.  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  W.
<http://www.eliquid-shop.com/> www.eliquid-shop.com  |
<http://www.elda.hr/> www.elda.hr |  <http://www.eldapharm.com/>
www.eldapharm.com